National university honours 1st year exam result 2019
Honours 1st Year Result will be published today after 7:00 pm. Passing rate is 89.30%.
Student can check their result through sms or website after 7:00 pm
SMS method: go to your mobile phone message option type nu<space>h1<space>roll no & send to 16222
Online method: click here
How to check national university 1st year result through online follow this process
1. First go www.nu.ac.bd/results
2. You can find honours,degree,master’s tab click on honous tab then click on 1st year then you can see 4 box roll, registration, year & captcha
3. On roll number box you type your 1st year roll no
4. On registration number box you type your honours registration number
5. On exam year box type exam year 2019
6. At last box you find captcha code box u can see a captcha code before the box first see it carefully what is it. You will find a letter or number there just type the code into the Captcha code box if there is a problem on captcha code please click on refresh button it will be reload
7. At last click on search result button that will take into your result page.. If you done all these step carefully you will see you result
Another way to see your result through online this is the easiest way to see result online
Go to this website www.nubd.info/hons.php
1. Select honours year
2. Then you find 2 box registration number & Exam year
3. Type your registration number
4. Type your exam year 2019
5. Now click on search result
Next it will take it into you result page.
2019 honours 1st year exam was start from 05/09/2019.
Result published notice
Total 31 departments 4,72,122 candidates from 848 colleges participated in the honours 1st year exam.
Of these, 1,48,490 are the honours 1st year improvement examine.
National university update news
Those who didn’t get expected result can apply se-scrutiny, nu will be published re-secrutiny notice very quickly.
If you find errors/typical mistake in your result can writte a application to nu within 30 days publish date of result.